POSTED ON December 18, 2018
1) Be or Get Comfortable - have her lay down on her back with with her knees spread and a pillow under her pelvis for comfort & better access to the g-spot and clitoris.
2) Stimulate the G-spot. Whether you do this with a toy, or attempt to do it manually, g-spot stimulation is essential for making her squirt. Finding the g-spot is no easy task, some still dispute its very existence, but we're not like the rabble of naysayers here on Intimacy Advisor. We're doers, adventurers, pleasure seekers, and to be just that we need the right tools, so we can get the job done, and do it well. That's why I have three recommendations below so you can deliver breath-taking g-spot orgasms to yourself or that special someone:
- Moody Premium Vibrator - An absolute fan favorite coming in at 5 out of 5 from 16 highly satisfied g-spot enthusiasts. Its unique design is specially made to give you the best and most pleasure.
- Miss Bi Premium Silicone Vibrator - With a 4.5 out of 5 rating from 16 people, this toy has spread smiles and joy to many many people, not to mention the big O.
- The Semilino is another highly rated vibe not only has a slight curve to hit the g-spot but also features layered ridges looking almost like scales to produce heavenly stimulation unlike ever before.
Just remember, it's a marathon not a sprint. Take your time and enjoy the journey. If you're looking to make her squirt during intercourse, the first thing is to never forget the lube, if you haven't heard about it yet, Toko Organica by Shunga is some of the best out there next to Uberlube that is. Then you might want to try out doggy style or the cowgirl position. Doggy style lets him control the depth of penetration and position himself where he can stimulate the upper wall of the vagina, where the g-spot is between an inch to two inches inside. Cowgirl girl lets her control the pace, positioning, and depth of penetration.
There's also the potential to make her squirt with just your fingers, but you really have to master your craft with this one. Here's how:
- Start with foreplay
- The more aroused she is the easier it is to find the g-spot, the sooner you find it, the sooner she squirts
- Pay attention to the clitoris
- Take your middle and index finger and insert them into her vagina. Make sure your palm is facing up.
- About an inch to two inches on the upper vaginal wall is the g-spot, start stroking it
- The area may become harder, don't worry.
- Keep stroking it, and don't neglect other areas with your free hand and mouth, like her breasts, clitoris, lips, butt, etc.
- She's probably going to tell you she feels the need to pee, tell her that's normal, she won't, and not to hold back. The orgasm will be more explosive if she lets go.
- You might want to have a towel for when she gushes like crazy 😉